A website dedicated to Eating Disorders. https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/
Child Bereavement UK
Provides information & support to families when a child is bereaved. https://www.childbereavementuk.org/
- A free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything.
- Helpline: 0800 1111
- 1-2-1 web chat: www.childline.org.uk 7.30am – 3.30am every day
Freephone: Crisis Line- York
- A free phone line, open 10am-10p. Offering support for anyone in a mental health emergency.
- 0800 0516 171
- An online wellbeing community with free, safe and anonymous support that is available 24/7.
- A free phone line, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Offering emotional support for anyone.
- 116 123
- Support service for young people aged up to 25 years old. Help you take on any challenge you’re facing – from mental health to money, homelessness to finding a job.
- 24/7 text helpline: Text THEMIX to 85258
- Helpline: 0808 808 4994 (3pm – midnight everyday)
- Text YM to 85258 Open 24/7
- Parents Free Helpline: 0808 802 5544 Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm
- When a child or young person’s mental health begins to impact their everyday life, the CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) team can support, help and advice.
- 01904 615300
York Mind Young People’s Services at York Mind
Offer services for young people aged 9 to 25 experiencing difficulties with their emotional wellbeing.
- Aged between 11-25 and are struggling, you can text 07483 167931. They will text you back within 48 hours.
- They have various online groups • A counselling service for 16-25-year olds.
Contact the service at:
- 01904 643364 option 1
- www.yorkmind.org.uk/how-we-help/ young-peoples-service
- Helps young people in York, aged 16-25 who are facing homelessness.
- 01904 652043
York Young Person’s Drug & Alcohol Service
Free service, aiming to reduce the harm substances can have, and promoting positive mental health and healthy lifestyles
- 1:1 support for under 18s using substances
- 1:1 support for 18-21-year olds using substances
- 1:1 support for 11-18-year olds affected by parental substance use
email@example.com 01904 464680