Guided by a clear vision for education, we are a flourishing school; a happy, supportive and inclusive learning community, who work collectively to deepen our commitment to the things we know underpin an ‘excellent education for all’.
- Our school is a place where ‘real opportunities for transformation exist’ (SIAMS)
- Central to all we do, our Christian Values (Justice Compassion, Forgiveness and Trust) underpin a highly ambitious vision for an excellent education and permeate all areas of the school community
- We understand that achievement comes in many different forms and are committed to the principles of John 10:10, that each student ‘should have life and live it to the full’ and 1 Peter 2: 5 ‘You yourself like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house’
- We seek to nurture aspiration and promote excellence in all our students, driven by the belief that ‘your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go, merely where you start’
- Our vision for education is underpinned by our commitment to ‘Values, Care and Achievement’ and our belief that ‘A cord of three strands is not easily broken’ (Ecclesiastes 4:12)