Guided by a clear vision for education, we are a flourishing school; a happy, supportive and inclusive learning community, who work collectively to deepen our commitment to the things we know underpin an ‘excellent education for all’.
- Our school is a place where ‘real opportunities for transformation exist’ (SIAMS)
- Central to all we do, our Christian Values (Justice Compassion, Forgiveness and Trust) underpin a highly ambitious vision for an excellent education and permeate all areas of the school community
- We understand that achievement comes in many different forms and are committed to the principles of John 10:10, that each student ‘should have life and live it to the full’ and 1 Peter 2: 5 ‘You yourself like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house’
- We seek to nurture aspiration and promote excellence in all our students, driven by the belief that ‘your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go, merely where you start’
- Our vision for education is underpinned by our commitment to ‘Values, Care and Achievement’ and our belief that ‘A cord of three strands is not easily broken’ (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
- At Archbishop Holgate’s school we value the Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health of all our students and staff. We have effective practices and provisions in place to support and promote emotional wellbeing and mental health, through our ‘4 steps to wellbeing’ (#AHS Cares, #SelfCare, #SelfHelp, #Support). For more information visit: https://archbishopholgates.academy/supporting-our-students-emotional-health/