What is Class Charts?
Class Charts is a school management software system for teachers, students and parents/ carers. Class Charts allow parents and students to:
- Views merits and certificates to celebrate the successes of your child
- If your child is on report
- Attendance (including reporting an absence)
- Your Childs timetable
- Your child’s classes
- Any ‘Announcements’ from the school (ie messages)
How do I access Class Charts?
There are two main ways that you can use Class Charts.
- Easiest and most convenient way is an App on either Android or Apple phones. Go to your store and search ‘Class Charts’
- The second method is to login through www.classcharts.com
How do parents log-in to Class Charts?
- You will have been sent a letter with a unique code to allow you to set up your account. If you have not received this, please contact the school and ask for your log in details.
- CLICK HERE to access the guide we have created for parents.
How do students log-in to Class Charts?
- Your form tutor will have provided you with a unique code to allow you to set up your account. If you have not received this, please ask for your form tutor for your log in details.
If you have any questions please do contact the school.
We are very interested in any feedback on ClassCharts and how we can improve our implementation of it. Please CLICK HERE to provide any feedback.