The catering team at Archbishop Holgate’s, led by Mrs Calvert, pride themselves on providing an excellent, well rounded menu for all our students. By engaging with students and staff for their feedback they have produced menus that are homemade and use fresh ingredients that taste as good as they look. The menus which run on a three weekly cycle, a sample is below, encapsulate food and cultures from around the world whilst also including more traditional dishes to ensure a variety at all times.
Our ‘in-house’ catering operation enables our students to have a wider choice and influence on what goes onto their plate. It also allows us to source local, fresh produce from mainly small businesses to help develop ties to the local community and support local businesses.
For more information please email email@example.com
Autumn/Winter 2023 Menu
Prices from September 2023
Cashless Catering System (ParentPay)
How do you qualify for free school meals?
- use your details to check your child’s eligibility for free school meals by checking information held by the Department for Work and Pensions and the Department for Education; this quick online check means we can confirm eligibility immediately;
- write to you to inform you of the outcome, if it is successful;
- our system runs every two weeks so you need only apply the once.
Our free school meal allowance is set at £3.00 per day, this is significantly higher than the Government recommendation but ensures that students can have food at break time along with a full meal at lunch.
- we treat all claims in confidence and schools provide the same meals whether they are paid for or provided free;
- your child doesn’t have to take up a meal everyday – you can still provide a ‘pack-up’ as and when you want to ;
- it will not affect any other benefits that you are claiming.
Parent/Carer Required Information
- Parent/Carer Full Legal Name
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service Reference Number
- Date of Birth
- Relationship to child
- Address including postcode.
- Student Full Legal Name
- Student Date of Birth